How to Increase Sales on Etsy

Here is a little tip that may help you increase sales on Etsy, I Tried it in my shop and it works for me! Watch this little video I made to explain how!



Watch My Video!
Having issues with Etsy sales and views? Have a plethora of items but only having luck with certain things?  Here is a video I made on a simple tip on how to increase views, and sales on Etsy and drive customers to other areas of your shop.

It's a basic and simple tip that I noticed a few sellers using, but not all. It's free to do and just takes a little bit of your time costing you nothing but a little bit of cut and paste action.

How to See That It's Working 
I tested the theory with every listing in my shop and it actually worked.   I received a sale in the week after I updated my listings, to include multiple items, those of which I was promoting.

Further proof can be shown if you have a spike in Etsy analytics, or an increase in Etsy driven traffic. This can mean the customers are already within your store and looking around more.

Time Factor
I had over 250 listings and it did take me a few hours of cutting and pasting to fix my existing descriptions. Views however proved it was worth my time.

Now offering Shop Critiques and Instagram guides, etc in my shop look here:

Etsy Shop Critique




Comments